Thursday, March 27, 2008

March of Dimes and Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep

My friend Aunt Becky is celebrating her son's first birthday by honoring those babies who were taken too soon. A number of her friends have suffered infant loss and stillbirths and she is encouraging us to donate to two wonderful causes, the March of Dimes and Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep, a charity that gives professional photography to those who are saying goodbye to their babies forever.
So please hop on over to Becky's and show your love to some families who are suffering. And send some kisses towards heaven for some Angel babies.

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

We lost a baby in July.
Another mom in my support group had photos from Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. They were wonderful. They were taken in the NICU just prior to her dtr's passing.